We're looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members daily.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, it would help if you led by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
- Proven work experience as a Technician and Team Leader for Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche cars, preferably with dealership experience.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- A certificate in training is a plus.
If you are interested in being a part of our team, please feel free to send us your resume, portfolio, or any other relevant documents via email to email@example.com. We will review your application and get in touch with you if there’s a potential match. Thank you for your interest in Munich Motor Works!