Munich Motor Works is on the hunt for a talented Automotive Technician to join our dynamic team!
We are passionate about German and European cars and delivering top-notch customer service. We want to hear from you if you share our passion and have a knack for identifying and resolving issues!
- Perform maintenance and repair on customers’ vehicles.
- Experience in German and European cars is a MUST.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan, repair, procedures using charts manuals, and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems.
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level cheques, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors, and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep the repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
- Previous automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training is required
- Interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems.
- Ability to use the vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination.
In this full-time role, you'll work in our state-of-the-art workshop in the heart of Dubai.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to join our journey of excellence, we can't wait to meet you. Apply now!